Monday, August 06, 2007

Heart Walk




I have signed up with Team SPF (Shawn Paul Fry) in the Heart Walk in Dover DE on Sept 15th.

I am doing this for a number of reasons. I joined Team SPF because it is in memory of a member of my Air National Guard unit who died very suddenly and very young from heart disease. Also, heart disease took my mother in her early 40's and took both of my Dad's parents as well. Also as some readers of my blog know I nearly lost my wife to a heart attack in Jan of this year and she is still working to recover fully.

So I ask that you consider helping me reach my goal of $200 in donations for this worthwhile cause. My webpage for the walk is Here

So please support me in my quest. If you do not wish to donate online please e-mail me @ chuckman23@comcast.net for my mailing address.

Thanks

No comments: