Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day 07

Happy Father's day to all the Dad's today. Speaking of Dad's Rick Hoyt is a great dad!


I haven't posted much lately, I've been busy and had somethings going on. Today I will post a few news links from my area.

This is totally messed up! What drives a 16yo to kill a friend and classmate and both his parents?

On Thursday we celebrated 160,000 accident free flying hours for the DE ANG. That's a lot of time in the sky and a good bit of our time in the sky is in high threat and high stress enviorments. It is a tribute to the professionalism and skill of the men and women I work with that we accomplished this milestone. Check out the story Here

Powerball is at an estimated $76 Million so I guess I need to play. I could use a little cash right now!

My blog buddy Spc Stanley finally got a helicopter ride. Good Job!

No comments: