Thursday, March 01, 2007

Stuff & a New Hero

I'll start with a link to SGT Hook's website and a story about PFC Benton and his heroic actions following an automobile accident. This young soldier is what every young man should strive to be. He not only serves his country proudly in the US Army but while traveling he saw an auto accident which appeared to be serious. PFC's actions put him directly in harms way but he very possibly saved at least 2 lives that day.

In other news, I am about 30 days out from my trip to a far off mountainous land. I am working on final preparations and getting things in order here. If anyone reading this has been over to the Stan and can offer any helpful hints on what to pack, what not to pack, etc feel free to comment.

That is all for now, will try and fit in some blogging as I can find time and hopefully will be able to blog while enroute and while there.

No comments: