Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SNOW!



To quote Kenny Chesney, "God I hate the snow, they even cancelled the show. Makes me long for where I really want to be"

I just finished using the blower on our drive and parking area. I hate it! I had Buffett & Chesney jamming on the headphones though. It's hard to believe that this time last year it was almost the same thing, the snow came on the 12th that year though and messed up our travel plans for our Trip to the islands w/ Capt Mark. Last valentines we spent having a dinner and watching a beautiful sunset @ Caneel Bay St John USVI, which makes the line from the Kenny Chesney song that much more perfect for today because the next verse goes, "I wish I was there tonite, on Jost Van Dyke, sipping on some Foxy's firewater rum." Jost Van Dyke & Foxy's was our destination the following day.



No comments: