Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wayne Newton Rocks!


This morning I started browsing my usual blogs and on my usual first stop @ Army Wife Toddler Mom I read the best story of the week. It was a link to another Chuck's website. He details the wonderful thing that Wayne Newton did for him and his wife while they were visiting vegas recently.

In other blog news...

LTC Dan Holland someone you should know.

For the guys, Michelle Malkin has some interesting video for World Jump Day

Sgt Hook has info on bloggers honoring the victims of 9/11. Count me in on this one as I am working on something special for that day already.

Elijah Allen has his usual comments on life that will make you laugh and make you say Hmmm.

Lastly, Blonde Sagacity has an interesting post about a family who went on vacation to Lebanon and is upset w/ the US for not evacuating them immediately when things went bad! Well, if you "vacation" in a hot spot of the world like that then you are taking certain risks. Does anyone take responsibility for their actions anymore?

No comments: