Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sunday's stuff

It's a quiet sunday and it's way too hot out so I am relaxing and surfing the web a bit. I have checked the blogs I usually read and found a few things to share w/ the 3 or 4 of you who actually read my blog.

From From My Position, On the way comes a link to a site about Islam called, The Religion of Peace which details the many attacks by Islamic Extremeists.

Blackfive has some interesting stuff from the Isreal Situation

Words from an Isreali Army Captain

Uncle Jimbo posts that Kofi Annan is the worst UN official ever.

Check out the many posts from Elijah Allen @ Contact Right Taking Fire he has some interesting stuff this week.

The Mudville Gazette Milblogs has a sad story this week of !Navy Astronaut Charles Bradey

That's all for now, hope everyone has a great day and stays cool

No comments: