Thursday, May 18, 2006

IBS Part Poo

Well I promised more about my diagnosis but am a day late on my promise. Basically I was told to read up on it, see what works and take the medicine when I have pain. I have started a journal to try and keep up but it's not easy. One thing is at work I sit at a PC most of the day so I am a snacker, I try to eat things like cheerios and a banana each morning but sometimes I get into the sweets too. Then after lunch some days I find myself looking for more snacks even after a moderate lunch. Not sure what the fix is here other than a change in diet and lifestyle. Thanks AWTM for the welcome to the club. LOL!

1 comment:

Army Wife said...

well I have noted stress seems to cause more problems with me than dietary problems. I also have a terrible time with food of the "fast food" variety...which I rarely do...