Saturday, April 15, 2006

Day One

I have been reading a lot of blogs lately, many military related ones especially. I have been a Blackfive fan for a bit now and also read Armywifetoddlermom daily. She is a hoot. So after a couple attempts at blogs I will work this one with more thought and try to keep it updated regularly.

Today was our Easter Dinner w/ our friends and thier grandkids. We all had a great time and altoough we all ate way too much there is still so much left over. The kids did an egg hunt and we gave them each a basket so it was a nice day. We are glad it is over and we can relax. Fortunatly it was beautiful out and we were able to have it outside (Thanks Dave!).

The coming weeks mean more work and some long days as we prepare for 2 serious inspections at work. So, hopefully this will be a theraputic release of tension and stress. I also hope to begin walking a bit each day as I work to lose a few inches of waistline before June and to get myself up to speed so I can do the aerobic stepper, pushups and situps for my annual fitness review. Running is not an option anymore as those of us w/ hypertension cannot be allowed to do that on uncle sams time incase we would drop over dead! You'd really think uncle sam would like to get rid of a few of us midlevel and senior NCO's! LOL!.

I hope you will continue to check back here for more info and humor from me and I hope I can keep you checking back for more because of the content. I welcome your comments!

No comments: