Friday, April 28, 2006

Busy Busy Busy! Yuck!

Been too busy to blog lately. I apologize for being a bad blogger. Things are heating up at work and we are working late and nearly everyday. This time next week it will be over and we will have either crashed and burned or soared! LOL! I expect somewhere in the middle.

I haven't been keeping up with the other blogs much either as I am so busy I barely have time to read them. I have kept up with the goings on from the milblog conference and have been reading Army Wife Toddler Mom's Blog It gives me a lift during the day when I am slogging along trying to get through this project or that and starting to hate life. I can always count on some funny tales from her!

Hopefully when things calm down I can get more stuff on here and maybe the 5 or 6 of you who read my blog will enjoy it more. Also, don't forget to keep an eye on Capt Mark's progress @ His site!

1 comment:

Army Wife said...

Gracias, I am glad you find my corner of the planet funny